By clicking on the “Submit” button, you confirm that you have been familiarized (-) with the rights in the field of personal data protection, as defined in Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”, and thereby give voluntary consent to the collection and processing of your personal data, as shown below, the owner of personal data by the company “esparma GmbH” Ukraine, Kiev, pr. Pobedy, 26, of. 15 (the “Owner”) on the following conditions:
- Personal data are: last name, first name, patronymic, passport data, identification number, registration address, contact phone number, bank details and other data.
- By processing personal data we mean any action or set of actions, such as collecting, recording, storing, storing, adapting, modifying, resuming, using and distributing (distributing, implementing, transmitting), depersonalizing, destroying personal data, including using information (automated) systems.
- The database is managed by the company “esparma GmbH” Ukraine, Kiev, 26 Pobedy Ave., of. 15.
- Access to your personal data will be available only to those of the Owner who need such access in accordance with their professional or official or work duties, and who have provided a written obligation not to disclose personal data.
- Your personal data may be transferred for processing to the territory of other states, including, but not limited to, Germany, Austria and / or the USA, as well as to the territory of states that do not provide an adequate level of data protection equivalent to the data protection standards adopted in Ukraine.
- The owner, manager and third parties who have obtained access to your personal data are obliged not to disclose and not to distribute personal data without your consent, unless otherwise provided by applicable law.
- Modification and other processing by the Owner of your personal data, as well as access restrictions, deletion or destruction of your personal data do not require any additional notification to you about such actions.
- In the event of a change in your personal data, you agree to notify the Owner of such changes by sending a corresponding written message to the Owner's postal address, no later than 15 (fifteen) days from the date of the change.
- Consent to the processing of your personal data is valid for 3 (three) years and can be revoked by you upon a written application sent to the Owner's postal address at least 30 (thirty) calendar days before the necessary time to stop processing personal data.